Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Fall Y'all

I love the fall colors with all the rich oranges, reds and yellows. I gathered a few pumpkins, gourds, cornstalks from the garden and the few remaining flowers from the yard to put together my "Happy Fall-Y'all" display on the front step. This beautiful display of color lasts for such a short time so I need me to get out there and enjoy as much of them as I can before Mother Nature changes the color scheme to all white!


Don't let these beautiful fall days pass you by from inside--you'd better get out while you can. Get the kids, the dog, ride your horse, talk a walk. . . .whatever, but get out there and enjoy the some of the season's best colors before they are just a memory! (And don't forget to take your camera.)
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!



No comments: