Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's catch up time!

Hey everyone--I'm back! Try not to keel over and go into shock just because I'm finally getting back to blogging.


OK, I'll have to admit it's been a long time since I've posted a blog. . .what can I say. I love to see what's going on with everyone else but my life doesn't seem too exciting. I got really behind going into the holiday season. Then the longer I let it go -- it seemed like it would be impossible to catch up. But with many family members buggin' me and saying "Mom, I keep watching for you to update your blog--when are you going to do it?" And then for a while I was without a computer--our old one finally crashed--and it took a while to recover all the photos and everything else worth saving.

So I guess now is as good a time as any to try bring you up to date on some of the things that I've been doing during the winter months. I won't try to do a total catch up--just hit a few of the highlights of some of the things that's been going on and some of the ways I've been spending my long winter months. The events may be totally random--and not necessarily in sequence--I didn't say it was going to be perfect--just a little more current.





No comments: